Hi Johan,

I’m emailing you wearing my PAUSE admin hat.

You’ve done a few releases of module Data::Properties, including two releases
this week.

These aren’t being indexed, because there is already a Data::Properties on
CPAN, released by Brian Moseley (PAUSE id: IX) in 2001:
        https://metacpan.org/pod/Data::Properties

You’ve got two options:

1. Contact Brian and ask if he’s happy for you to take on ownership of the
namespace. If you go this route, copy your email to the PAUSE admins
(modules@perl.org) and you can tell him he just needs to reply-all with a
thumbs up, and I’ll make the permissions transfer.
2. Rename your module to something that doesn’t already have an indexing
permission against it.

Cheers,
Neil