Hello,

I requested the PAUSE ID ICEX on 2026-09-25 and would like to add details,
since my original "why" was short.
I intend to release Perldantic, a data validation library for Perl: pydantic's
model/validation API (typed fields, conversion, structured validation errors,
JSON and JSON Schema) on a Rust port of pydantic-core, bound with FFI::Platypus
and XS. It is MIT-licensed and ready for a first release (Perldantic-0.01);
the distribution passes its test suite on Perl 5.36-5.40, Linux and macOS.
Repository: https://github.com/ice1x/perldantic

Planned namespace: Perldantic, Perldantic::*

Thank you,
ice x


On Sat, Sep 26, 2026 at 1:31 AM Perl Authors Upload Server
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Request to register new user
>
> fullname: ice x
>   userid: ICEX
>     mail: CENSORED
> homepage:
>      why:
>
>     I plan to add my library for the data structures and validation
>
>
> The following links are only valid for PAUSE maintainers:
>
> Registration form with editing capabilities:
>   
> https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=20000000_fc57b0be4d1c77a5&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
> Immediate (one click) registration:
>   
> https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=20000000_fc57b0be4d1c77a5&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1

Reply via email to