Hello PAUSE admins,

I am the original author of the Format distribution
(https://metacpan.org/dist/Format), which I released in 2018 under the
PAUSE ID ROZCOVO. At the time I was unable to keep maintaining it, and
it is currently assigned to ADOPTME.

I am now able to maintain it again, and I would like to have it
transferred to my current PAUSE account, ISRAELCB, which is publicly
linked to this email address ([email protected]).

The distribution provides the following packages:

Format
Format::Error
Format::Error::ValueNumericException
Format::Error::ValueProvideException
Format::Sanitize
Format::Sanitize::Number
Format::Validate
Format::Validate::Number
Format::Validate::String

Could you please grant ISRAELCB first-come (primary maintainer)
permissions on these packages?

To confirm that ROZCOVO and ISRAELCB are the same person, I will send
a separate confirmation email from the address registered to the
ROZCOVO account ([email protected]).

Thank you for your time and for all the work you do maintaining PAUSE.

Best regards,
Israel Batista
PAUSE ID: ISRAELCB (formerly ROZCOVO)

Reply via email to