I was only able to start apache2 (ubunut 8.04) with mod_wsgi compiled
for Python2.6rc1 after adding -lm to the LDLIBS= line in the Makefile

After that things worked fine

I don't know what to change to make this a permanent add-on that works
with rc2 and the future 2.6 releases (I tried to change configure.ac
but that did not have the effect I had hoped for).
Can anyone help out with the configuration files?

Regards
Anthon

This is the second try with this message, as the first did not show up
after 2 hours, although google said it would do so within a few
minutes.