Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> 2008/9/20 Carl Nobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> If this existed, you would still need to have a WSGI script
> file that invokes it. The problem though is that core
> mod_wsgi is C code only and want to keep it that way. Ie.,
> don't want for it to be required to install separate Python
> modules as well. A lot of the problems people had with
> mod_python was because it was installing both an Apache
> module and Python modules into different places. I don't
> though cherish writing a WSGI application in C code.

You could write the module in Python, then preprocess the source into a C
source file that contains the source in a char[] array, and then load the
source code into the interpreter. Actually, since mod_wsgi is tied to a
specific version of Python you could embed the pyc file instead of the
source file.

I would prefer for mod_wsgi to load such modules only when they are actually
imported by the application (script), since most applications will never
need them.

- Brian