We're having some issues with the dread seg faults. I've been going
through the checklist and so far I'm not finding anything.

It happens in 2 specific areas right now:
- MySQLdb throwing a warning.
- Geodjango throwing an error in it's __del__ (sys.stderr).

I believe this may be entirely with __del__'s but I'm not sure how
internals of MySQLdb work. I've confirmed expat and mysqldb are the
same. We had no mysql db module for apache, but I'm guessing that's
not abnormal. I've also confirmed that mod_python is uninstalled so
there should be no conflicts from there.

The two specific things we see in apache are:

- [Mon Jul 06 10:10:57 2009] [error] [client 207.97.218.238] Premature
end of script headers: handler.wsgi
- [Mon Jul 06 10:10:57 2009] [notice] child pid 32555 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)