On 27 January 2011 02:02, octopusgrabbus <octopusgrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> mod_wsgi now loaded. from apache2ctl -M
>  wsgi_module (shared)
>
> Here is an excerpt of the apache error log
> [Wed Jan 26 09:57:55 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Traceback (most
> recent cal
> l last):
> [Wed Jan 26 09:57:55 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]   File "/home/
> amr/django/d
> jango.wsgi", line 9, in <module>
> [Wed Jan 26 09:57:55 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]     import
> django.core.han
> dlers.wsgi
> [Wed Jan 26 09:57:55 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] ImportError: No
> module nam
> ed django.core.handlers.wsgi

You don't have Django installed. Or you have multiple Python
installations and Django is installed for different Python
installation than mod_wsgi was compiled for and is using. Or you
installed Django into a virtualenv or local directory and didn't say
in your WSGI script file where that was.

So, not a problem with mod_wsgi itself, just how you are setting up
your WSGI script file and/or environment.

Graham