Hi all,

Sorry by delay ... but I want to say thank for all of you ...

I have not resolved my problem yet, because I cannot found a good
solution for that, however I will verify all suggestions and think
about it..., who knows I have a insight and decide to change for the
Ubuntu or changes my Python installation from 64 to 32bits... Anyway,
thank you very much for your assistance and good will.

Cheers,

Ademir Francisco da Silva