Please use the mod_wsgi mailing list, don't mail me directly. Ensure
you use reply-all to this email to ensure followups go back to the
mailing list.

First though go watch:

http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/WhereToGetHelp?tm=6#Conference_Presentations

It talks about reasons for permissions error.

In short, the Apache service runs as a special user. It would appear
that that user doesn't have permissions to access your WSGI script
file or the directory it is in.

Graham