I'm trying to get mod_wsgi installed in a WAMP server on my local
Windows 7 64 bit machine.  When I copy the .so file into the modules
folder, and update httpd.conf with a LoadModule statement, Apache
fails to start.  There is not an error in the Apache log; it just
won't start.  The WAMP folks suggested that it might be a problem with
the compiler version used to build mod_wsgi.  They indicate I need a
VC9 version instead of a VC6 version, and that might resolve the
issue.  Is there such a build, and if so, is there a version available
for download?  If not, would I need to compile such a version myself?
Thanks.