Some additional Version background on my system environment:

   - Platform: Windows 7 Pro 32-bit
   - Python Installation:
      - Version 2.7.6 32 Bit
      - (Default Install for Multiple User; User installed had Admin
      privileges)
   - LAMP Stack: XAMPP v1.8.2 32-bit
   - Apache Server: v2.4.7
   - mod_wsgi Install: Binary: mod_wsgi‑3.5.ap24.win32‑py2.7.zip