down votefavorite
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45665314/django-apache-mod-wsgi-on-windows#>

I am trying to get a django app running on Windows Server 2016 using apache
and mod_wsgi and python2.7. I have tried many, many different things based
on what I have read at these (and other) links:

How to install mod_wsgi for apache 2.4 and python 3.4 on windows?
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42298503/how-to-install-mod-wsgi-for-apache-2-4-and-python-3-4-on-windows>

https://github.com/GrahamDumpleton/mod_wsgi/blob/develop/win32/README.rst

Currently I have apache installed from
https://www.apachelounge.com/download/VC10/binaries/httpd-2.4.23-win32.zip
 and pip install mod_wsgi runs without errors, but when I run mod_wsgi-express
module-configI get:

LoadModule wsgi_module
"c:/python27/lib/site-packages/mod_wsgi/server/mod_wsgiNone"WSGIPythonHome
"c:/python27"

What is that None at the end of the path?