> On 29 Aug 2017, at 10:20 am, Sheng <sheng.x.z...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Graham,
> Has this problem been solved? I have the same problem,
> Apache2.4.16 Windows 7 (and Windows Server 2010).
> Python 2.7.11
> mod_wsgi 4.5.17 ap24vc9-cp27-win-amd64. (VC9 redistribution is there).
>
> Tried LoadModule from
> <python_root>/Lib/site-packages/mod_wsgi/server/mod_wsgi.pyd, didn't work.
> Then copied the mod_wsgi.pyd file to apache modules directory, didn't work
> either. Error message: The specified module could not be found. But the file
> is there for sure.

I still have not been able to get anyone to help me fix the script.

If the pyd file still fails, there can be a couple of other reasons.

The first is that Apache is run as a service, as a different user, and the
Python installation was not installed for all users and only yourself.

Have also heard that can be caused by missing runtime libraries for your
compiler. My memory on that one is a big foggy so don't remember the details.

Graham