Module routines like mod_wsgi.process_metrics aren't documented in the main
docs, right?  Just in code snippets or looking through the Python-C source?

Also, there's nothing that gets metrics from multiple processes?  Sort of
like a mod_wsgi.metrics_from_all_processes() that would return a collection
of the metrics structures that process_metrics() does, one for each process
that has been specified in WSGIDaemonProcess?  I'd have to have each
process save them to some sort of shared cache of my own?

I did find the mod_wsgi.server_metrics() routine, but this seems to be
returning None.  I do have the Apache status module loaded (apachectl shows
"status_module (shared)" in the module list) and I can see the Apache
scoreboard at the /server-status URL.  According to the mention of
server_status() in the 4.2.0 Readme
<http://modwsgi.readthedocs.io/en/develop/release-notes/version-4.2.0.html?highlight=metrics>,

I should get a non-None return of at least some info in this case?