What actual values are you want to convey using this?

Because your WSGI application can run in a daemon process, there is no way for
it to transfer back request variables or notes for interpretation by a later
Apache module.

Logging is a special case though, as logging is still done from the daemon
process when one is being used.

It would help me to understand what the use case is for this when looking at
whether it can be done in some way or not.

Graham