What doesn't make sense if you are running this on the same system is that you
get:

    Running standalone Django server (Works Fine)
    {"LXML_VERSION": [4, 2, 1, 0], "LIBXML_VERSION": [2, 9, 8],
"LIBXML_COMPILED_VERSION": [2, 9, 8], "LIBXSLT_VERSION": [1, 1, 32],
"LIBXSLT_COMPILED_VERSION": [1, 1, 32]}

This says that it is finding 2.9.8 for LIBXML_VERSION.

Was this really run on the same server?

All I can guess at the moment is that you are building binary Python wheel
packages on one system and installing them on another, or simply copying across
the Python virtual environment to another system, and then running mod_wsgi on
that system, different to where you are running standalone Django server.

In this case, if the build system, and where you are running standalone Django
server has newer libxml2 package, your binary is going to be built for that, so
when trying to run it on target system where is older version of package,
things will fail.

Another issues is why there appears to be no:

    libxml2mod.so

under your Python virtual environment. That path is system Python 2.7 version
of package. There must be an equivalent .so file somewhere.

If you do have two systems, you need to ensure both have same
libxml2/libxml2-devel packages, if you are copying build artefacts from one to
the other.

Graham