Hi,

I'm trying to setup HTTPS on a cloud server running mod_wsgi-docker.

I've used LetsEncrypt on the host to get a certificate, but it provides a
fullchain.pem file (along with privkey.pem).

>From the information provided by LetsEncrypt, it seems Apache should
be able to use fullchain.pem. But I'm not sure how to specify this via
the Docker CMD.

Tried this for example (and a few other things):

CMD [\
    "--https-port","443",\
    "--ssl-certificate-file","/app/sslCerts/fullchain.pem",\
    "--ssl-certificate-key-file","/app/sslCerts/privkey.pem",\
    "--server-name","foo.bar.com",\
    "app_entry.wsgi" ]

But on startup, however, it exits with an error:

server      | AH00526: Syntax error on line 531 of
/tmp/mod_wsgi-localhost:80:1001/httpd.conf:
server      | SSLCACertificateFile: file '/app/sslCerts/ca.crt' does not
exist or is empty

Basically LetsEncrypt provides fullchain.pem, privkey.pem, cert.pem, and
chain.pem.
I can copy all these into the container, but am not sure what, if any,
switches I can use
in the CMD to have Apache use them.