Hey,
I have an ubuntu server with apache that I would like to run my Flask app
on (python3.6).
I have installed mod_wsgi and enabled it:
sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-wsgi
sudo a2enmod wsgi

I have a file in my project "runtime.txt" that has inside "python-3.6.3"
When I try to surf to the site, I get "Internal Server Error" and that's
because my project could only run with python versions 3.6+ (it has type
hinting).

When looking in the apache logs, I see that it runs python2.7

mod_wsgi: Compiled for Python/2.7.11.
mod_wsgi: Runtime using Python/2.7.12.

Thanks,

Nitzan