I am using Flask and Python 2.7 on Windows.  The Flask development server
works fine.  However when I try to use on Apache at the first time the
server is accessed I get a "microsoft visual c ++ runtime error r6034"
dialog box.

After clicking OK the server functions without any other runtime errors.

Some additional data:

   1. Attached is the conf file
   2. Using TLS
   3. Have the following line in log   "*[ssl:info] [...End of file found:
   [client ...: SSL input filter read failed*."
   4. This *doesn't *happen in a small Flask WSGI app

<VirtualHost mewl7167:5000>
        ServerName mewl7167
        WSGIScriptReloading On
        WSGIScriptAlias / C:\workspace\crypto\KMS_API\kms_api_wsgi.py
        <Directory C:\workspace\crypto>
                AllowOverride All
                Require all granted
        </Directory>

        LogLevel debug
        SSLEngine on
        SSLProtocol -all +TLSv1.2 +TLSv1.1
    SSLCertificateFile C:\workspace\crypto\KMS_API\certificates\KMS_srv.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile
C:\workspace\crypto\KMS_API\certificates\KMS_srv_pKey.pem

        #client CA
        SSLVerifyClient require
        SSLVerifyDepth 2
        SSLCACertificateFile
"C:\workspace\crypto\KMS_API\certificates\KMS_User_Inter01_caChain.crt"

        #SetEnv nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
</VirtualHost>