Different Linux systems can use different ways to set up stuff to run at boot
time, so it becomes too much work to try and implement a way to automatically
generate a set of scripts for a specific platform. So no it cannot generate it
for you. From the next to nothing I know about systemd, on first glance the
configuration looks okay and is a reasonable way to proceed.

Graham