I was previously using subdirectory url structure to use my site for
multiple users. I shifted to SAAS like url structure, wherein I need to use
urls like:

https://somename1.mysite.com/clinic/live,

https://somename2.mysite.com/clinic/live

in addition to:

https://mysite.com/clinic/live

I have it work for a subdomain with:

mod_wsgi-express setup-server wsgi.py --https-port 443 --https-only
--server-name mysite.com --server-alias somename1.mysite.com
--ssl-certificate-file ssl-certs/cert.pem --ssl-certificate-key-file
ssl-certs/privkey.pem --user www-data --group www-data --url-alias
/appointments/static ./appointments/static --url-alias /clinic/static
./clinic/static

But I need this to be dynamic. I need to create muliple namespaces from the
GUI, and then allow login to these subdomains, instead of having to restart
the server every time I create a new namespace. How should my command line
for starting my server be? I tried using *.mysite.com, it isnt allowed?

Sincerely yours,

 Joel G Mathew