Hi All,

Last time I did development in in apache + mod_wsgi and I was able to get
project going, with web forms and python 2.

Today I am testing those same *.py script with nginx 1.17.10 +uwsgi 2.0.19
and python3.8.2 on Ubuntu 20.04 server

I changed
#! line to use python3

edited the 'return' line to :

return [output.encode('utf-8')]

both worked, my index.py page showed up. Enter Username and password.

But when I click Submit, the next page does not load.

Is that That big a difference with mod_wsgi and uwsgi ?

Also somehow I am not getting any mails from uWSGI list.

I just need a little support in getting this going.

Thanks in advance.

Nitin