Provide the mod_wsgi configuration you are using so can verify you are in fact
setting it up correctly.

Also check:

https://modwsgi.readthedocs.io/en/develop/user-guides/checking-your-installation.html#sub-interpreter-being-used

<https://modwsgi.readthedocs.io/en/develop/user-guides/checking-your-installation.html#sub-interpreter-being-used>