I already solved it, you have to create strictly the same path to load the
model, when I trained the model that then saved as a pickle object, I
loaded the module using "from utilities import word_normalization", and
once on the server I loaded the module from "from static.code.utilities
import word_normalization", that's where the error was, I had to create
locally that same directory scheme locally to be able to load the module
using "from static.code.utilities import word_normalization". Thank you
very much for your help!