Hi,

OK, here's the scenario: we have a user with a space in his username.
(Yeah, I didn't know that was possible, either.)  He needs to have
exclusive control of a page, so the obvious solution is to use an ACL
that gives him read, write, and revert permission (and limit public
access to read-only).

The ACL is space-separated.  The question is how to put a username
with a space in it in an ACL list.  Is it possible?  The help pages
don't cover the problem and a search of the mailing list didn't find
anything relevant.

If it's not possible, then either spaces should be forbidden in names
or there needs to be a syntax for names with spaces in them.

Tks,
-- Greg Noel, retired UNIX guru