Hello,

I have two questions.

1. My category regex setting in wikiconfig.py is page_category_regex =
ur'(?P<all>(?P<key>(?!Template)\S+)類)'
    When I enable Xapian, the Macro <<FullSearch(category:技術類)>> and the
Find Page can't get right search result, it returns nothing.
    The Macro and the Find Page can't work is that I use Chinese word as
category regex in wikiconfig.py ?
    How can I resolve it ?

2. I am new in Python and I want to learn how to develop the MoinMoin.
    So...what web framework does the MoinMoin use ?

PS. My MoinMoin version is 1.8.0

Greetings,

Byron

This transmission is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and
contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
formally notified that any use, copying, retention, disclosure or
distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
system.