On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:24 PM, David Cramer <dcra...@motive.com> wrote:
> MoinMoin blocks spiders from getting images. You can change the user
> agent:
>
> wget -U 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5)
> Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5' -r -l 2 -p http://example.com/mypage

That does not work:

Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: `xxxxxx/mywiki/xxxxx'

    [  <=>                                  ] 245,564      955K/s   in 0.3s

2009-05-05 14:28:02 (955 KB/s) - `xxxxxxxx/mywiki/xxxxxxx' saved [245564]

FINISHED --2009-05-05 14:28:02--
Downloaded: 1 files, 240K in 0.3s (955 KB/s)

It did not download any pdf, xls, csv, txt files on the wiki page.

Thanks,
Lucas

> Also, see this bug for more information:
>
> http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinBugs/SpidersCanOnlyViewPages
>
> David

How to create python package?
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/PythonPaste
DataHub - create a package that gets, parses, loads, visualizes data
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/DataHub