So I have this almost static CategoryContact page which displays a bunch of
relationship (vendors, partners, etc) contact pages using the typical
FullSearch() macro.  Given that the vendor list rarely changes it would be
nice if I could cache the results of the lookup for awhile.  Does MoinMoin
already do this?  If not, is there some way short of running a Squid proxy
in front of the wiki to achieve this?  We're running MoinMoin 1.5.x.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - s...@pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/
    when i wake up with a heart rate below 40, i head right for the espresso