Ted Stern schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I upgraded my wiki farm today from 1.6.3 to 1.7.3, then to 1.8.4.
>
> There were no major problems with the upgrade.
>
> I'm a superuser and so didn't notice any difficulty editing pages.
>
> However, other users are not able to edit anything anymore.
>
> My acls look like this:
>
> In farmconfig.py:
>
>     acl_rights_before = u"TedStern:read,write,delete,revert,admin"
>     acl_rights_valid = [u"read", u"write", u"delete", u"revert", u"admin"]
>     acl_hierarchic = True
>
> In somewiki.py:
>
>     acl_rights_default = u"TrustedGroup:read,write,delete,revert,admin
> All:read"
>     acl_rights_before =
>     u"TedStern,OtherAdmin:read,write,delete,revert,admin \
>     AdminGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert"
>     acl_rights_after = u"AdminGroup:read,write,delete,revert,admin \
>     TrustedGroup:read,write,delete,revert,admin"
>
> backslashes included for emailing, but single lines in *.py files.
>
> Any ideas what's going wrong?
>
> Ted
I guess you haven't adapted your page_*_regex to the new scheme
see docs/CHANGES

at least the stuff marked with HINT should get your attention

if you just use the defaults and haven't adapted them you also could
remove those lines because then you get used the new defaults.

you could verify this by visiting SystemAdmin do user browser on your
wiki. I guess you don't find members in TrustedGroup.

Also you could add <<WikiConfig>> on a page and you as superuser will
see differnces of the default values.

cheers
Reimar