On Sun 24 Jan 2010 at 12:06:20 PM +0100, Thomas Waldmann wrote:
>On Sat, 2010-01-23 at 19:54 -0800, George Georgalis wrote:
>> Whatever happened to the help pages that use to be in the underlay?
>
>They are contained in the page packages attached to page LanguageSetup.
>Just visit that page after setting up your wiki.

That was easy :) Thanks

not knowing the content of the packages (or which are already installed)
I installed all of them.

I never saw the 'Welcome' LanguageSetup page, perhaps because I defined
page_front_page = u"WikiIndex"
when I installed?

but, my central problem remains. When a user clicks the HelpConents tab,
the page is empty?

George