Hi, all. I'm new to the list. Our company has been running an internal MoinMoin
wiki for several years now but it wasn't actively maintained until recently. We
recently went through a migration from 1.187 to 1.9.3. If anyone needs to know
the specific versions I upgraded to in-between the start and end, I'd be happy
to provide that info.

The question I have is about the underlay pages that got installed with 1.9.3.
I noticed that at some point, the markup for inserting a line break changed
from [[BR]] to <<BR>>. However the HelpOnFormatting page that got installed
through the 1.9.3 LanguageSetup process shows that it's still [[BR]]. As far as
I can tell, I am running with the underlay pages that were installed through
1.9.3. Is this the correct version of HelpOnFormatting for this release
(mistakes and all)? I noticed that the layout and content on
https://moinmo.in/HelpOnFormatting is completely different. I assume that's
from the 1.9.8 version, correct?

I cannot upgrade to 1.9.8 as our wiki is running on a major Linux distribution
that, while current in other aspects, is only supporting Python 2.4 as the
official, supported release.

Thanks in advance!

-Joseph K.