Hi Paul,

> > is it possible to display a variable in a fixed font like
> > VAR1 = {{{ <<GetVal(MyDict,VAR1)>> }}}

>  Have you tried it, and did it work? ;-)

> VAR1 = ` <<GetVal(MyDict,VAR1)>> `

It does not work - If i use {{{ ... }}} or ` ... `   i get
<<GetVal(MyDict,VAR1)>> in Fixed font but not the content of the VAR1 in fixed
font.

If i set the variable like
 VAR1:: {{{ My Value }}}
or
 VAR1:: ` My Value `

i also do not get "My value" but  <<GetVal(MyDict,VAR1)>>.

I checked just on https://moinmo.in/HelpOnFormatting and it says that Wiki
markup is ignored for {{{...}}} and `...`

So its looks like it is working as designed accept for parsing a variable ;-(

Hajo