I try to make a summary, of what I've understand about sphinx and
moinmoin.

- I could use moinmoin to make a collaborative docs (I use .rst)
- then I could use sphinx to translate this doc on various format
(latex, html and other)

I found very useful the gadget on sphinx (and also in moin2) that let
me translate the original .rst doc in the other format.
Is it usable alone on the moinmoin2 wiki?
Or I have to transfer the .rst on sphinx?

I hope I was understood.

TIA

Renato