Hi,
first, I finally managed to install moin2 on cloud.
Now, as I already told on previous mail, try to access the wiki.

So, I try to access the addr: http://104.155.16.89:8080/ . this is the addr
of my virtual instance where moin2 are installed. It should be the same
that point to 127.0.0.1:8080 if I try to access it from the same virtual
machine.

I made the "extreme" proof:
- I've accessed by lynx (a textual browser) the addr 127.0.0.1:8080, and it
works!
So that should be a "simple" connection error...

Can someone sudgest me what can I do?

TIA

Renato