Dear all,

I am working on a PR for https://github.com/mojohaus/versions-maven-plugin/issues/193.

The support for loading a rules file from the classpath is one thing. The other challange is to write a good test case. So I would like to write also a test which fetches the rules file from a jar.

I would like to build the jar also during the build of the plugin but I need it already during the tests. How to accomplish this in an easy way? I dont want to turn it in a multi module project only to build a jar for the IT.

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany