So ... GitHub wants only to tell "New owner’s GitHub username or
organization name" - I expect the name is MojoHaus
Can I still push to it then? (GitHub says yes)
How about deploy of the final version? How is it managed under the
Mojohaus? Will it make it to the Maven Central and when? It seems it passes
conditions, but I have no experience with this process.

Thanks for responses ;)