Hi Anders,

Compared to Eclipse Oomph, I see

- possibility of distributing/versioning preferences - JDT formatter
settings are a new artifact type
- per-project settings, useful when working with multiple OSS projects
- independence of Eclipse/Oomph version - this plugin uses m2e for a
ideal experience - apply on import - but running the goal from the CLI
works as well

Also this project opens up the possibility of provisioning for other
IDEs, although I haven't investigated that directly.

Thanks,

Robert

http://robert.muntea.nu/