Hello everyone,

probably everyone of us has heard of or used the onejar-maven-plugin.
Due to some design decisions of the spring-boot-maven-plugin I use it every
now and then.

As there was no recent development, I asked the plugin author whether he
would be willing to donate it to mojohaus. And yes, he would do so. He
would also change the License to Apache v2.0 for us.

Here is the original (current) source code:
https://github.com/jolira/onejar-maven-plugin

There are also some import fragments from svn (google code) which needs
cleaning up.

Let me know what you think.

- Ben

PS: We really need to update the submission instructions:
https://www.mojohaus.org/contribution/submitting-a-plugin.html
They still talk about Jira.