Hi,

I would like to release the native2ascii-maven-plugin after 5 years.

See https://github.com/mojohaus/native2ascii-maven-plugin/releases and https://github.com/mojohaus/native2ascii-maven-plugin/releases/edit/untagged-fd4a13a37880d8801bd0

Solved all issues:
https://github.com/mojohaus/native2ascii-maven-plugin/milestone/2?closed=1

Staging Repositories:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-1231/

Site:
https://www.mojohaus.org/plugins.html - btw does anyone know how is this page updated? We should move the plugin from pre-released. It is intensively used by many projects for years, see https://github.com/mojohaus/native2ascii-maven-plugin/network/dependents .

Diff:
https://github.com/mojohaus/native2ascii-maven-plugin/compare/v2.0.1...v2.1.0

Sonatype Lift report: Great job!  No threats were found.

ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION

 [ ] +1
 [ ] +0
 [ ] -1

The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Regards / Cheers /
--

David Matějček