Hi Erwin!

I certainly wouldn't mind, if this plugin is still used (even by just a
few).
However, I think the focus should be diverted to updating the plugin to the
Maven 3 API. The Maven 2 API will be defunct in Maven 4, Alpha versions
already released.
To do this, the build chain must also be updated. It's been already done
for other plugins, so this should no be too hard.

Does this work for you?

- Ben