I'm sure this is common issue that can be solved in many ways, I just
wanted to make sure I wasn't totally missing the Mojo way to do it. :)

I have a navigation area, say pages A, B, C. When on page B, I want to add
a CSS class to the a tag to highlight the current page.

The 2 ways that spring to mind is using JS, and my current solution, store
the links in an array of hashes in the Config plugin and then use a partial
template to process those into the navigation html, matching the current
route to add the class.

Am I missing any other obvious solutions? I could probably also use a
helper. So may options, haha. :)

Thanks!