I have't done S3 specifically yet, and I'm just getting into it, but from
what I'm seeing all that's really needed is to sign the requests.  From
there the API is just standard HTTP API through Mojo::UserAgent.  I worked
on Mojo::AWS::Signature4 <https://github.com/s1037989/mojo-aws-signature4>,
with much code taken from Signer:AWSv4, that signs all AWS requests.  I've
tested it with EC2 and Amazon Connect so far.  Works great.  See the tests.

I'm very close to releasing it to CPAN, but haven't done so yet.  I welcome
your feedback and contributions.