Hello,
I've been trying to dockernize my Mojolicious app lately and I'm running
into issues.
When I publish the application's port on the docker host the server is
returning an empty response. This however works when I use hyponotoad
server.
I've tried the example on your Github gist and its working okay. Is there
something that I'm missing. Here is the Dockerfile.
FROM perl:latest
LABEL MAITAINER 'Vincent Onyango' 'verencel...@icloud.com'
LABEL APPLICATION 'API Gateway'
VOLUME [ "/application" ]
COPY cpanfile cpanfile
COPY cpanfile.snapshot cpanfile.snapshot
RUN curl -L https://cpanmin.us | perl - App::cpanminus
RUN cpanm -qn --installdeps .
WORKDIR /application
ENV MOJO_LISTEN=http://127.0.0.1:8080
EXPOSE 8080
ENTRYPOINT [ "/usr/local/bin/morbo","-v", "script/api_gateway" ]

I'm mounting my code I created using Morbo generate cammand.  using this
`docker run --name app -d -p 8080:8080 -v $PWD/<app_name>:/application
<image_name>`

Kindly assist anyone