I have developed and deployed web applications in rails and django, both of
which are in production.

For Mojolicious, DBIx::Class fulfills the place of ActiveRecord of rails
and Django models in terms of designing, etc. But, when it comes to
migrations to production, I do not have clarity of how I can deploy it in
production. For my case, I develop in Windows laptop and host it in Ubuntu
server inside our company. In rails, after cloning the latest source from
git, I just have to give "rails db:migrate rails db:seed (if need be)" and
in Django, just to give "python manage.py migrate". Is there anything
similar to that, do I have in Mojolicious. I am in the verge of starting to
develop BI web app. Please help/suggest.

Regards,

Jeyaraj D