I do it that way (pretty ugly, i know), but agree, it's annoying and I'll be much happier if Mojolicious::Plugin::Config will do deep merge

my $t = Test::Mojo->new('App');

my $config = $t->app->config;

... do something with config;

undef $t;

$t = Test::Mojo->new('App', $config);

... do tests

21.04.2020 17:37, Stefan Adams пишет:
Test::Mojo allows setting the config at initialization, but the way Mojolicious::Plugin::Config works, that doesn't allow the programmed defaults to get picked up, which means that it is necessary to define a complete configuration during testing.  Is that more desirable than allowing the defaults to get picked up during testing?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mojolicious" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mojolicious+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:mojolicious+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mojolicious/CACyQ%2BFQzm63SW_9a0xDH_AkhQXaVBB3T-WRa77PaUgac2Q-6Pg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mojolicious/CACyQ%2BFQzm63SW_9a0xDH_AkhQXaVBB3T-WRa77PaUgac2Q-6Pg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.