Most likely it means that the pager terminal isn't recognizing your
number.  Is it possible that it's a different area code? I know here in
St. Paul, sometimes I have to change from 651 to 612 even though the
pager number doesn't match.

Also, try running qpage in debug mode
qapge -d
and see if that gives you more clue.

Try it without an area code too.
What service is the new one?
Gerry

Gerald Skerbitz MDH-Environmental Health IRM
651-215-0740  TextPage: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Allyn Baskerville" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/09/04 12:07 PM >>>
Hello, everyone. I hope someone can help me with a problem that I've
encountered with a new management server and a new paging
company. I kept all the old files and just change the dialup numbers and
descriptions. The modems handshake, but the pages always
fail. I see the following in the logs:

Apr  9 11:55:08 management qpage[11089]: connected to remote,
service=default
Apr  9 11:55:12 management qpage[11089]: page failed, id=DIQ20000,
from=root, to=allynb, parts=1 : Record not found for ID:
0000004052261485

This is a RH9 system running the latest mon and qpage.

The qpage.cf file is as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

queuedir=/var/spool/qpage

identtimeout=5