After random period of time (few days or few weeks), second watch
(watch host_98_128) is not beeing executed at all, nothing is logged
to syslog about second watch.

I've run `strace` on working mon to check this, waited for about 15 minutes,
and second watch was not executed even 1 time, while first was executed every
minute. After sending 'reset' command to this mon, it starts working again.

The first watch returned '0' during 99.9% of time. (besides, I'm using several
mon processes, and all are using this 'connection.monitor', and all other worked)

I would appreciate some hints where to look for source of this problem...

mon version 0.99.2

config used:

hostgroup host_0_0 localhost
hostgroup host_98_128 some.host.com

watch host_0_0
        service service_0_0
                monitor connection.monitor
                interval 1m

watch host_98_128
        service service_98_128
                monitor myhttp.monitor -u '/page.html' -s 'test'
                interval 5m
                dep_behavior m
                depend host_0_0:service_0_0
                randskew 1m
                period period_1: wd {1}, wd {2}, wd {3}, wd {4}, wd {5}, wd {6}, wd {7}
                        alertevery 20m observe_detail
                        alertafter 3  20m
                        numalerts 5
                        alert sms.alert ......
                        alert email.alert ......
                        upalert sms.alert ......
                        upalert email.alert ......

--
Daniel Fenert                       --==> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <==--