--On Monday, June 21, 2004 7:20 AM -0700 Jim Trocki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Peter Wirdemo (MO/EMW) wrote:

It must be a little odd, releasing a 1-0-0 version, for a software nearly 10 years old...

not really odd at all--it's just the next release version. it could be named anything at all. would "7" be a better version number?

How about Pi?

On a more serious note, Jim and I are working pretty closely now on the new Mon code via sourceforge. All of my changes have been applied to the CVS repository, and once we've tested them a fair bit you can expect to see a mon-devel-1.1.X branch available.

(Of course, I'm about to head to conferences for two weeks. Anyone on the list going to be at Usenix?)

-David

David Nolan                    <*>                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
curses: May you be forced to grep the termcap of an unclean yacc while
     a herd of rogue emacs fsck your troff and vgrind your pathalias!