Guys,

I am still having difficulty getting this to work (fixed previous
issues, the mon.cf I was given was wrong).

Now I am getting a SNMP timeout issue (using monshow.cgi). I have tried
increasing the timeout in process.monitor but it has made no difference.

However, if I just run 'process.monitor -c mycom 172.28.47.60' then it
works!

Any ideas? Need more details?

Thanks,

Craig

---
This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended for the use of
the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged.  If you receive this email in error, please advise us by return
email immediately.  Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete it
and destroy any copies immediately.
Computershare Limited and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for the
views expressed in the email or for the consequences of any computer viruses
that may be transmitted with this email.
This email is also subject to copyright.  No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner.