On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:

Hi, when i run
./process.monitor -c More_AcceSS_on_5353 host 10.32.3.51
i get this error:
Can't locate object method "new" via package "SNMP::Session" (perhaps you
forgot to load "SNMP::Session"?) at ./process.monitor line 50.

I use this for testing before i modify my min.cf, how can i solve this ?

it sounds like you don't have net-snmp's "SNMP" perl module installed. you can get the latest from net-snmp.org. the installation instructions are in the tarball.

fedora core 3 ships the rpms, so if you're using linux on an rpm-based
system you may want to try to install that instead.